Finance Watch Conference on Sustainable Finance
Accelerating EU leadership in sustainable finance
Building financial systems for a sustainable future
As the Commission’s High-Level Expert Group on Sustainable Finance prepares its final report, Finance Watch is pleased to announce a full day conference on building financial systems for a sustainable future. Among other things, the conference will look at policies that the EU could implement to boost the demand for green and sustainable financing in Europe as well as the supply.
- What type of financial sector does a sustainable economy need?
- Which carbon pricing mechanisms are most effective?
- An ambitious public investment roadmap
- How should prudential rules tackle climate risk?
- What role for green credit guidance?
- How can we make it easier for EU citizens to invest sustainably?
With a keynote speech from Oliver Guersent, European Commission, DG FISMA, Director General
More speakers and programme to be announced soon.
Venue: The Square, Brussels
6 December 2017, 09:00 – 18:00
Save the date!