Finance Watch and NewB event on Ethical Banking
Ethical Banking Works!
Finance Watch and NewB have the pleasure to invite you to the talk of Christian Felber* (Only in english)
Live-Stream is available here:
> 6:00pm - 6:30pm Christian Felber's talk: "The Bank for the Common Good"
*Christian Felber is an internationally renowned speaker from Austria, a lecturer at Vienna University and the author of several bestsellers on ethical finance.
> 6:30pm - 7:30pm Panel debate: "The Future of Ethical Banking"
- Luc Van Liedekerke (University of Antwerp)
- Christian Felber (Economy of the Common Good)
- Tom Olinger (NewB)
- Benoît Lallemand (Finance Watch)
- Annika Cayrol (Réseau Financité, moderator)
> 7:30pm - 8:00pm Questions & Answers
> 8:00pm - 9:00pm Drink
An event in partnership with the Académie Royale de Belgique and in collaboration with Apache (for the Video live-stream).
- Académie Royale des Sciences et des Beaux-Arts, Rue Ducale 1, 1000 Brussels
- Monday 5th of March, 2018: 6pm - 8pm, followed by a drink
- Only English (this event will not be translated)
- Free pricing, registration here: https://www.research.net/r/FelberENG
If you cannot attend, you can subscribe to receive a reminder email on the 4th with the link to watch from home: https://fr.research.net/r/LiveFelber